I love doing wishlist blog posts. I love reading wishlist blog posts. I just love seeing other people’s wishlists. From beauty to random things, I always find something that I want (and get inspired for my own wishlist).
So, I feel like I just have to do this blog post. I have to share what I want for Christmas in hopes of inspiring all of you.
Here’s what’s on my list:
- Michael Kors Sports Citrus Rollerball ($27): I don’t like to commit to a full size perfume. I just have commitment issues. So, whenever I want to get a perfume, I ask for the rollerball because they are super easy to travel with AND super easy to apply whenever you need it. I love citrus scents, so this Michael Kors one is for me!
- Wildflower Turquoise Phone Case ($35): My current phone case is peeling and messy and just a disaster. It is really hard to find cute phone cases for the iPhone 5c… Until I stumbled across Wildflower Cases. They have phone cases for every smartphone that are super cute. The turquoise one really caught my eye. It is super pretty!
- Essie Bahama Mama ($8.50): I only have light pink nail polishes in my collection. I don’t really have any dark vampy nail polishes, so I really want to add one to my collection. Bahama Mama is a beautiful plum color that is calling my name right now. IT IS SO PRETTY. OMG. IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ($19): I have used many liquid liners in my day. Most of them have been okay, but none of them have been great. So, I want to try a high end liquid liner in hopes of finding a great liquid liner. My first request is the Kat Von D liner, mainly because everyone loves it.
- Forever 21 Lipstick Love Makeup Pouch ($6.90): I have been meaning to get a makeup bag for a while now because my current makeup situation is basically just a little drawer in my bathroom. So, I kind of want a makeup bag to either just store my makeup at home or to hold my makeup when I am out and about.
- Rock & Candy Foldover Booties ($55): I normally hate shoes. My feet are just so wide and annoying that getting shoes is a struggle (it takes forever to find ones that fit me). But, I have heard that these work with wide feet, so I might as well put them on the list. Plus, my friend has a pair of boots like these and they are so pretty and look great on her.
And, that is my Christmas Wishlist for 2015. Feel free to check out my wishlist from 2014 for some more wishlist inspo.
What’s on your wishlist? What makeup products do you want for Christmas? Have any makeup product suggestions for me?