Well, since I have been blogging for a year now, I have seen quite a few new products that I never would have tried before. But, there are still some products that I haven’t tried, but everyone loves and talks about. So, that’s why this blog post is here.
I am going to make a small list of products that I haven’t tried yet, but seems like everyone else has. These products are favorites among many beauty gurus and experts. I am going to try to get these products sometime in the coming year (I’ll be broke by 2016… but it will be totally worth it). And as I acquire each one, I will tell you my thoughts on it.
Shall we get started?
- Naked Palette ($54) I have been wanting a Naked palette for a while. I have heard that the original Naked palette is just a great range of shadows and it just looks like a good palette. The only downside for me is the fact that it doesn’t have very many matte shades. If you have followed this blog for any amount of time, you should know that matte shadows are my favorite. But, other than that, I will try to get my hands on at least one of the Naked palettes.
- Beauty Blender ($20) Everyone in the beauty world raves about the beauty blender. It is a miracle foundation applicator. I have gone back and forth about whether to buy this. I honestly don’t wear foundation everyday, so I think I wouldn’t get much use out of it. But, I am trying to find a good everyday foundation and start testing out different ones and get out of my comfort zone. So, if you have any foundation suggestions, then comment down below. I’d love to get a new one.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner ($20) or Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ($18) I have been looking for a good liquid liner for a while. I have finally found a good inexpensive one (expect a blog post about it soon). But, I want to find a higher end liner to compare it to. Everyone seems to love both of these liners and I really think both are very comparable to each other. So, I’ll try to get at least one of them.
- Naked Basics ($29) I am a fan of small beauty products that are great for travel. I also am a big lover to neutral palettes. And, these are also great options for those who don’t really want to splurge on the Naked palettes. I actually almost bought this when I went out shopping one day, but I couldn’t bring myself to get it.
- MAC Lipstick ($23) Isn’t it kinda sad that I, a beauty blogger, have never tried anything from MAC? Is that a beauty blogger sin? I just have never really went into a MAC store or have gotten anything from there. But they are the most iconic lipsticks on the planet. I’m thinking my first one is going to be Crème Cup because I am a sucker for nude/pink lip products. What are your favorite MAC lipsticks?
- OCC Lip Tar in Hush ($18) I have seen this Lip Tar swatched everywhere and I have read so many positive reviews that I obviously had to add this to my list. Hush is a beautiful pinky nude… Typical. I just can’t get enough pink, nude, and pinky nude lip products. You should be aware of that now.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow ($33) I believe it was Essiebutton (aka Estee) who talked about the Dior Lip Glow and said she loved it. Also, one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Lara, has talked about how much she loves this. She also notified me that there is a CORAL COLORED LIP GLOW. WHAT. That basically made my day. So, now I kind of have to get it.
- Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss ($24) I have really been getting into lip glosses lately. I have been using them to layer on top of other lip products and make new and unique colors. So, I have heard that the Vinyl lip glosses are really good and aren’t sticky or annoying. I love lip glosses that aren’t sticky and annoying.
If you have tried any of these products or have any iconic product recommendations, then feel free to comment down below. Check out all of the little tabs at the top of the page to see different parts of my blog. Feel free to send emails, tweets, or Facebook messages to me. I would love to hear from you.
Have a fantastic day! #StayBeautiful #Don’tEverGiveUp