Well, I am coming at you with the fifth (maybe? Sixth? Possibly?) and final holiday gift guide. I probably should have come out with this one first, but its all good. I just felt compelled to put together this little gift guide because these gifts are so cute.
And nothing says #Blogmas like a holiday gift guide about ornaments! It is like double the Christmas awesomeness… All in one.
How neat is that? And, without further ado, let’s get started!
One little note is that some of these holiday products may be sold out by the time I get around to link them. If they are sold out, I will note that and will give an alternative gift idea. If any of the ones are sold out by the time you get around to get them, then email me or send me a tweet and I will definitely find a good alternative for you.
Let’s Get Started:
- The Body Shop Seasonal Hand Cream Set ($16) Ok, The Body Shop always has really nice holiday scents and their hand creams help me combat even the most dry skin out there. I love that it is a nice little set and it is perfect for my purse. Kudos to you, Body Shop. “You done good.”
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Ornament ($18.50) I just think that this is all around adorable. I have heard fantastic reviews about this face oil and when I saw that it came in ornament form, I had to buy it for my friend. This is a great little gift for the fellow skincare snob in your life.
- Sephora Ornament Lipgloss ($5) I mentioned this in one of my other holiday gift guides. This is just a cute little stocking stuffer or small gift for a friend. Who can’t go wrong with a nice pink lip gloss?
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir Ornament ($18) I went to Sephora for my birthday (check out my birthday shopping haul) and saw this. I somehow resisted the urge to buy four of these… Somehow. I have tried this once and it is amazing for freshening up throughout the day and keeping your face fresh and alive (kinda).
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Ornament ($22.50) I have been dying to try the Fresh Lip Treatments forever. I have read millions and millions of reviews on them and almost bought them at Sephora…. I really need to reevaluate my life decisions guys. I passed this at least seven times while in Sephora and stared it down. But, everyone loves the Fresh lip treatments, so you should definitely give it a try.
- Bite Beauty Mix N’ Mingle Lip Minis ($12) GUYS! I actually bought one of these for myself… #HappyHolidaysToMe. I got the neutral mini lip duo in fig/date. It is my new favorite lip product. There are so many options with this and so many beautiful shades and I almost bought three different ones. I resisted guys.
- Philosophy Let It Sparkle Ornament Set ($15) I couldn’t have a gift guide without mentioning a cool Philosophy product. I always stalk their website and have a very large wishlist from their website. So, when I saw this, I had to mention it because it comes with three really cute little body gel thingies. I actually smelled these things and they were made for the holiday lover in your life.
Now, feel free to sprint out to your nearest Sephora or laptop and buy all of these… Because why not? ‘Tis the season, my friends.
Want to do a guest post or have any blog suggestions? I also would love for you to give me some #Blogmas post ideas. That’d be pretty neat. (For those of you who aren’t familiar with #Blogmas, it is when I blog everyday in December leading up to Christmas.)
Have a fantastic day! #StayBeautiful #Don’tEverGiveUp #HappyBlogmas