Well, I’m back guys! Did you miss me? How was your Thanksgiving? How much pie did you eat?
I am back with another holiday gift guide (the second to last one… *sad face*). This time it is dedicated to perfumes. I really like getting little perfume samples and rollerballs as gifts. They are so easy to travel with and I almost always get a perfume that I love the smell of. So, I decided to find some great perfume sets (and random other perfumes that my friends said smelled amazing).
Shall we get started?
One little note is that some of these holiday products may be sold out by the time I get around to link them. If they are sold out, I will note that and will give an alternative gift idea. If any of the ones are sold out by the time you get around to get them, then email me or send me a tweet and I will definitely find a good alternative for you.
Let’s get started:
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Perfume ($36) My friend Natalia said that this perfume is perfect for those who love “fresher” perfumes. This is her go to perfume (she bought it the minute it came out and has worn it ever since).
- Jo Malone Cologne Collection Set ($122) This set is absolutely beautiful. I have heard that Jo Malone perfumes are amazing and that if you need a new perfume, definitely give one of those a try.
- Penhaligon’s Ladies Mini Fragrance Collection ($55) I don’t know why the bottles are so attractive to me, but these bottles are just so stinking cute. And it isn’t super expensive which is super nice.
- Coach Poppy Deluxe Mini Coffret ($48) I have wanted to try the Coach Poppy perfumes (and any Coach perfumes in general) for ages. My mom used to have this really nice Coach perfume (way back when) and I would always try to put some on without her noticing (always failed).
- Sephora Perfume Sampler for Her ($24) I love getting rollerballs for Christmas (as I have said before) so this is the perfect gift for someone who wants to give some perfumes a try without breaking the bank. It is kind of inexpensive ($4 a rollerball) and I think it is totally worth it.
- Stella McCartney Perfume ($50) Again, the bottles tempt me. I basically just put this one in because the bottle is pretty neat and it has the ombre effect that I love.
- Tory Burch Rollerball Cracker ($25) The concept of having the perfume in the little “cracker” is amazing. I would buy it just for the amazing packaging. I actually have smelled this perfume before and it smells wonderful.
Now you can buy all of these perfumes
for yourself for your friends. Be prepared for one last little holiday gift guide!
Want to do a guest post or have any blog post suggestions or ideas? Comment down below or check out the Come Find Me tab (in the top right corner of this screen) and find some way to contact me.
Have a fantastic day! #StayBeautiful #Don’tEverGiveUp