Well, here I am again with another holiday gift guide. I decided to do one dedicated to brushes and bags because I think that those are super easy gifts…. and who couldn’t use some more brushes or a new makeup bag?
So, I compiled a list of high end and drugstore brushes and pretty cute makeup bags.
And, to get into the holiday spirit, I decided to throw in a cute little Christmas tree. How cute is the little thing? I am so festive.
One little note is that some of these holiday products may be sold out by the time I get around to link them. If they are sold out, I will note that and will give an alternative gift idea. If any of the ones are sold out by the time you get around to get them, then email me or send me a tweet and I will definitely find a good alternative for you.
Let’s get started:
- Smashbox On The Rocks Brush Set ($62) The handles of these Smashbox brushes are stunning. Even though I am not a big fan of the double ended brushes, I really love the look of these brushes.
- Fashion Packed Life Cosmetic Bag ($12) and Little Pink Cosmetic Case ($12) Little plastic like material makeup bags that are super amazing for toting around your makeup, brushes, or random snacks (I totally get you).
- EcoTools 5 Piece Mineral Brush Set ($8.99) EcoTools has some really awesome brushes and this kit is perfect for your up and coming makeup obsessed friend.
- Sephora Gold Star Skinny Brush Set ($39) My friend suggested this brush kit because she bought it for herself, her mom, and a bunch of her family members and they all absolutely love it. The packaging is super sleek and the gold is stunning.
- Victoria’s Secret Glam and Go Cosmetic Case ($18) Victoria’s Secret always has amazing little makeup bags. This Glam and Go bag is no exception. It is a really pretty pastel pink that was basically made for my purse.
Now you can buy these for your makeup bag obsessed friend or brush lover in your life. Want to do a guest post or have any blog post suggestions? Feel free to comment down below or check out my Come Find Me page to find other ways to contact me. I would love to hear from you.
Have a fantastic day! #StayBeautiful #Don’tEverGiveUp