Well, as you already know, I am a big fan of fall. I love fall foods, fall football games, and anything related to fall. I especially love transitioning from summer makeup to fall makeup because the shadows get darker and the lips get deeper.
Since every fall there are new trends and things out there to try, I decided to make a list of beauty trends that I promise to give a try this fall. I will try to incorporate these trends into various posts over the next few months (until winter comes along). I will try to do things like FOTDs or different tutorials and whatnot. So, be prepared for that.
When I think of fall, I automatically think of deep lip colors and smoky eyes. I’ll admit it, I am not a big fan of dark lip colors. I am more of a pink or neutral lip product kind of person. So when I was doing this beauty bucket list, I decided to throw in some things that I normally try to avoid.
Without further ado, let’s get into the bucket list:
- Metallic Eyeshadows: Metallic eyeshadows are making a comeback this fall. I recently bought various different metallic eyeshadows (including a Maybelline Color Tattoo… which I love).
- Eyeliner: I won’t go into too much detail with this one because I am going to do a post about different eyeliner looks for fall. But eyeliner seemed to fall away during the summer, but now it is back and there are so many different eyeliner trends to try.
- Bold Brows: It is time to get your brow game on point everyone. Bold brows are back and better than ever. I love filling in my brows everyday and I will try to go a little bit more bold in the brow department.
- Berry/Deep Lips: The fall is all about going dark on the lips. I am going to try different kinds of berry, red, oxblood, and maybe purple lip colors. Want to see some amazing fall lip products? Check out my post about that here.
- Flushed Cheeks: I have a tiny obsession with fall blushes. I love trying out different wine colored blushes during the fall because they always look really nice and the wine color isn’t too off at all.
- Smokey Eyes: I still haven’t mastered the smoky eye. I have tried so many times and have failed basically all of those times. So, one of my goals this fall is to master the smoky eye. I am aiming at doing a fall colored (red, orange, yellow, etc) smoky eye one day because I think that it would look awesome.
And that is the my fall bucket list. I will document any time I try any trend and make sure to give you ways to try out these trends. Feel free to tag your fall trend photos to me on Instagram (check me out here) or Twitter (click over here). I would love to see what looks you try.
Also feel free to tell me what posts you would love to see down in the comment section. I will also do a few Halloween makeup tutorials and would love to know what you would like to see.
Have a fantastic day! #StayBeautiful