Well, welcome to fall my lovelies! Since it is the first official day of fall, why not do a fall themed post about my favorite type of makeup products: lip products. I have a teeny tiny obsession with any and all lip products. I have an extensive collection of lip balms (including a grand total of seven in my purse) and love to give all different types of lip products a try.
So, in honor of my immense love of lip products and fall, I combined them and out popped this post.
Fall is probably my favorite season. I especially love the makeup transitions that take place from summer to fall. The lips get deeper and bolder, eyeliner makes a triumphant return, and foundation gets heavier (at least it won’t melt off your face now). As a heads up, I am going to be doing quite a few different fall themed posts (like fall nail art and even a bucket list… get excited people).
Anyway, let’s get to the amazing list of fall lip products:
So, I was totally going to organize these into groups based on price, but I decided to organize them by color (in a way):
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick ($8.59)
- Burberry Lip Glow in Oxblood ($29)
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick in Melted Berry ($21)
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot ($7.49)
- Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Candied Red ($26)
- MAC Lipstick in All Out Gorgeous ($22)
Deep Bold Lips
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame ($22)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Deepest Cherry ($5.59)
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color in Cinnamon Spice ($6.45)
- Butter London Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Murray ($18)
- MAC Lipstick in Heroine ($16)
And now you can go buy all of those lipsticks and spend a whole ton of money on it because you too are obsessed with lip products. I hope you give some of these lip products a try and comment down below which ones are your favorite. Also comment down below any post ideas you have (even some fall themed posts…. that’d be great).
Have a fantastic day! #StayBeautiful