Well, I am only an eyeliner fan. I love the way it makes your eyes look. I love cat eyes and regular lines and everything in between. I love the cool color gradient things that I have seen on Pinterest. I just think that eyeliner is a really cool thing.
So, I decided to share my knowledge of eyeliners with the wonderful Interwebs.
Let’s do this thing.
I have quite a few liners we need to talk about.
Let’s start with the wonderful gel liners:
- I have raved about the TopShop liner ($16) in a few of my posts (I think). I really like gel liners because they make a really thick line and it is perfect for lining your top lash line. This liner is one of my favorites and I always want to buy one whenever I see it.
- I love Maybelline products in general. I especially think that they have a great formula for their gel eyeliners. This Maybelline eyestudio gel liner ($7.99) is no exception. It has great formula that gives a very intense line. I think this is one of Maybelline’s best products. It also says that it lasts for 24 hours, which is another reason to love it.
- The last gel eyeliner is the Bourjois Color Intense 48hr liner ($15.22). I thought it was really cool that it was a waterproof liner that lasts for 48 hours. That’s insane! I also like this purple color because I really think that purple liners are cool and a great summer eyeliner color (along with a product to be talked about later). It also has this cool built in brush that reminds me of the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm (will do a post on that ASAP). Built in brushes are just so convenient and nice and I just want to give any company that does it a large box of cookies and a plaque.
Next up are the pencil liners:
- Urban Decay has really great eyeliner pencils. Their black pencil just glides on so effortlessly, but I really like the color of the blue eyeliner pencil ($20).
- I have heard some good comments about the Chantecaille 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner ($26)and decided to scope it out. Turns out that it is a pretty good eyeliner pencil and that it has a very good staying power.
Here are the amazing Felt Tip Liners:
- No surprise that the light blue Stila Stay All Day Liner ($20) is here. It goes on smoothly, stays all day, and doesn’t smudge. I don’t think words can do it justice. You just need to buy a whole bunch and send me some (I’m running low) and just enjoy them with me. I literally can not start to explain how amazing this liner is. And I love the color range. I haven’t tried this color, but my next trip to Sephora will involve me buying this color and a few other colors (including the pink, turquoise, and emerald ones).
- The L’Oreal Infallible Blackbuster eyeliner ($7.99) is the easiest eyeliner I have ever used. It took me the shortest amount of time to actually get the hang of this eyeliner. I love the fact that the tip is made especially for beginners and those who have a problem with not messing up their eyeliner (aka all teenage girls and makeup lovers). The pen like tip just makes application really easy and gives you a perfect and mistake proof line every single time.
Lastly, the random eyeliners:
- NYX The Curve Eyeliner ($15) is the coolest thing ever. Sure, it takes a while to get used to the grip, but once you get used to it, it is like heaven in eyeliner form. This eyeliner can do no wrong. It is one of the most innovative and interesting inventions that NYX has ever come up with. It is the best thing since sliced bread (literally). It has a really fine point that also helps get mistake proof lines every time. This bad boy is a work of art.
- The last thing is the MAC Technakohl Liner ($16). First off, the name is pretty cool. And it has a really convenient twist up package and it does a great job control wise. It is easy to control and it has really good pigmentation. And, like all MAC liners, I absolutely love it. It also dries really quickly to a smudge free finish and it does not budge. This is just a really good eyeliner.
So, that’s the eyeliner guide. Thanks for reading along and I hope this helped you. Have a fantastic day!